For our DIMMER collection with its contemporary vintage look we let ourselves be inspired by the handles and cone-shaped buttons in a cockpit.
Thanks to dimming modules and home automation systems dimming has become a normal thing now. But nothing can beat the feeling of turning a real button and creating atmosphere and cosiness. Lithoss allows you to do this in style.
The button’s design – the traditional cone shape or the diamond-pattern knurl shape – is a piece of real craftsmanship: manufactured in a masterly way, with an excellent grip and an authentic touch. In combination with the cockpit switch you can integrate a contemporary vintage look in your interior in a stylish manner.
The Lithoss KNX rotary sensor is used for controlling dimming, switching, and blind actuators, as well as for adjusting the target value of a temperature controller.
This KNX rotary sensor follows the well-known operating concept and Lithoss look of a rotary dimmer with incremental encoder. The rotary sensor has three extension inputs for connecting conventional, potential-free contacts of switches, buttons, and magnetic contacts.
A beeper generates a confirmation tone or signals an alarm.
The Lithoss Universal dimmer offers following features :
- Switching and dimming light bulbs, HV halogen lamps, electronic transformers for halogen or LED lamps, dimmable inductive transformers for halogen or LED lamps, HV LED or compact fluorescent lamps.
- Connecting auxiliary units is possible.
- Automatic or manual setting of dimming principle according to load (leading or trailing edge).
- Display of the selected operating mode using LED.
- Bulb-saving switch-on.
- Switch-on brightness can be saved permanently.
- Switch on with the last brightness set, or a saved switch-on brightness.
- Minimum brightness can be set.
- Electronic short-circuit protection.
- Electronic excess-temperature protection.
- Operation with and without neutral conductor connection.